Wednesday, December 24, 2008

1st Pronunciation Practice 12/13/08



This is the first video I made (and still have) trying to practice some of my Korean. I wish I had my very first video (absolutely horrible) to share. So I could really compare with this to show all the improvement, but sadly I had deleted it not long after shooting it because of how horrible it was. XD

A little back ground:

Studying Korean on my own since 06/20/08.
Started using Pimsleur's Korean Audio CDs 06/30/08
Started using The KLEAR Beginning 1 and 2 Korean language series from The University Of Hawaii 8/15/08.

What was said:
안녕하세요! 저는 알리샤입니다. 제가 미국 사람이에요. 그리고 스무 한 살이에요. 제가 한국어를 여전히 공부합니다. 그리고 아직 잘 뭇 해요. 그래서 제가 한국어가 틀릴땐 미안합니다.
어, Cassiopeia Family, 어떻게 지내세요? 제가 지내요. 어 보고 싶어. 아, 하지만 이젠 조금 심심해 죽겠다. 제 다 친구들이 여기에 없어. 그리고 제 음악이 여기에 없어. 아~~죽겠다~~~ 어, 하지만 괜찮아요.
어~ 헤미~Chan~~안녕하세요? 어디에 있어요? 몰라요. 보고 싶어~ 너를 정말 재미있어요. 아마 나중에 보겠어요? 좋아해요.
어....더....뭐 더 말해요? 모르겠어요. 제 한국어가 안충분해요. 그래서 아무거다 (안)말해요.
아~ Cassiopeia Family~ 화이팅! 사랑해요! 안녕~~

Hello! I'm Alisha, I am American and 21 years old. I am still studing Korean and don't speak well yet so I'm sorry when my Korean is wrong.
Oh, Cassiopeia Family, how are you doing? I am doing well. I miss you. Ah, but right now I'm a little bored...almost dying. All my friends aren't here, and I don't have my music. Ahh I'm dying~~ Ah but its okay.
Ah Hemi-Chan~~ Hello? Where are you? I don't know. I miss you! You are really fun. Maybe later we can meet? I'd like that.
Ah...more...what more to say? I don't know. My Korean isn't good enough so I don't have anything more to say.
Ah Cassiopeia Family FIGHTING! I Love you! Bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment